Apple Motion 5 TrainingCareerVision Training
£72 - ($57.949)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 10 Hours (93 lessons)
• Instructor: Matt Schalk
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this video training course for Apple Motion 5, expert trainer and Apple Certified Trainer Matt Schalk takes you through the ins and outs of this image effects software package from Apple. You will learn how to create titles, animations, transitions, and other effects to make your video and broadcast productions come to life!
The tutorial begins with an exploration of the user interface, and an overview of setting up and managing your Motion projects. Once the basics have been covered, Matt jumps right into the application of these tools with a lesson on basic compositing. Continuing on you will learn how to apply and modify behaviours, use keyframing, masking, and work with particles, replication and text. You will also learn how to use tracking, filters, stabilization, and much much more. There is even a chapter on working with Final Cut Pro X and rigging. Finally you will learn how to output the results of all your hard work.
By the conclusion of this training video, you will be fully versed using Apple Motion 5 to enhance your own video productions. This computer based training video comes complete with extensive working files to allow you to work alongside the author as he trains you on Apple Motion 5.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.