C/C++ - Introduction to Programming Using C Part 1City University London
En Islington (Inglaterra)
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
What will I learn?
- Language Overview, Development Environment Overview
- Comment Lines. White space. Key words. Statement separators Functions: main, print, scan. Variables and variable declarations. Variable types I/0 field types and escape sequences used with print and scan
- Assignment operator. Arithmetic operators. Priority, Associatively, Left values
- Relational operators, Logical operators. How to avoid logical operator side effects. Ternary operator. Unary operators. How to avoid unary operator side effects
- Bitwise operators. Combined operators. Casts. The 'if' and if-else' statements. The 'while' and 'do. while' loops. The 'for' loop
- Nested loops. The 'continue' and 'break' statements. The 'switch' statement. Arrays and pointers
- Arrays and pointers continued Strings Nested pointers. How to avoid pointer side effects
- Functions. Standard functions, User defined functions (given time) Pointers to functions. Functions returning pointer. Linked lists
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- write a program in C
- compile and run it on a PC computer
- debug it
- write so as to avoid the worst side effects of bugs.