CriminologyAnglia Ruskin University
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Emerging from a background of Social Sciences and Law, in recent years Criminology has become an important discipline in its own right. At Anglia Ruskin, our highly regarded and innovative Criminology degree is tailor-made so you can realize your maximum potential and develop a range of life-enhancing and transferable skills that will be advantageous in many future careers. This degree will allow you to examine hotly contested issues from both traditional and contemporary contexts, through a variety of contrasting lenses such as law, psychology, media studies, sociology and forensic science.
- Social Science and Society
- Researching Social Issues
- Adventures in Criminology
- Basic Criminalistics
- Analytical Techniques for Forensic Science
- Conflicts and Contradictions in Crime
- Media and Crime
- Social Research Methods
- Deviance, Social Control and the Construction of Crime
- Trials and Errors
- Just War? Crimes Against Humanity, War Crimes and Justice
- Retribution, Restoration and Rehabilitation
- Violent Crime: Body and Mind
- Crime and Community Safety
- Contemporary Explanations of Crime
- Independent Learning Module
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Faces of the Criminal Justice System
- Comparative Criminal Justice
- 'Race', Racism and Cultural Identity
- Preparing for Work
- Terrorism in Context: Political Violence, Society and the State
- Young People and Youth Offending
- Sex, Sex Offending and Society
- Diasporas and Migration
- Literary Critique: Book Club
- Anglia Language Programme
Assessment is carried out via a very broad mix of methods including case studies, presentations, essays, patchwork texts, portfolios, poster presentations, data analysis exercises, examinations, group projects and an individual Major Project.
Up to 6 years, part-time.
- Tues 10.00-3.00pm
- Fri 10.00-12.00pm
- Mon 9.00am-5.00pm
- Fri 2.00pm-4.30pm
Teaching times for guidance only and subject to change.