HistoryAnglia Ruskin University
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
History opens up new worlds and allows you to explore revolutions, slavery, wars and battles, the making of great leaders, the rise of the middle classes and the suffering of the poor.
This degree has broad appeal because it represents a range of historical approaches and periods, but it also allows for depth and specialisation.
- Crown and Peoples: Early Modern England
- The Making of Modern Britain 1688-1832
- Western Civilisation: The Development of Europe from the Ancient World to 1900
- War Power and Culture: European History1660-1789
- Citizens: The French Revolution
- Film and History
- Britain Since 1832
- History Today
- History Special Subject
- Anglia Language Programme
- The Growth of the USA, 1776-1900
- The USA in the 20th Century
- Family and Gender in Early Modern Britain
- World War I: its Place in Modern History
- The British Empire
- Europe, 1848-1914
- The Enlightenment in England and France
- Leisure and Popular Culture in Britain since 1800
- Russia: Revolution and Reaction
- Russia after Stalin
- Cultural Identities in Latin America
- The Cold War
- End of Empires
- Europe 1930-1945
Assessment is via a mix of examination, essays, case studies, field trip reports, document analyses, Internet search reports, book reviews and dissertation.
2 years, part-time.
- Mon 10.00-3.00pm
- Thurs 1.00-5.00pm
Teaching times for guidance only and subject to change.