Management of Information Security and Risk: Information LeadershipCity University London
En Islington (Inglaterra)
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
What will I learn?
- The role of the CIO/information leader past, present and future
- Relationships with key executive posts such as CEO, COO, CFO
- Talent management: the information leader's team, key IT functional roles and technology specific issues
- Financial context: budgeting, corporate/public sector financial reporting, balance sheets, cash flow, income/expenditure, etc. Management accounting issues
- Purchasing, third-party and customer/supplier management
- Introduction to IT governance, legal/regulatory issues and the role of policy and standards
- Information as a source of competitive advantage: when IT does and doesn't matter.
Teaching and AssessmentAssessment is coursework based consisting of a mixture of the following:
- peer reviews
- group work.