Certificate In Delivering Constructive Criticism Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - When Should Feedback Occur?
- Repeated events or behavior
- Breaches in Company policy
- When informal feedback has not worked
- Immediately after the occurrence
Module Three - Preparing and Planning
- Gather facts on the issue
- Practice your tone
- Create an action plan
- Keep written records
Module Four - Choosing a Time and Place
- Check the ego at the door
- Criticize in private, praise in public
- It has to be face to face
- Create a safe atmosphere
Module Five - During the session (Part 1)
- The feedback sandwich
- Monitor body language
- Check for understanding
- Practice active listening
Module Six - During the Session (Part 2)
- Set goals
- Be collaborative
- Ask for a self-assessment
- Always keep emotions in check
Module Seven - Setting Goals
- SMART goals
- The Three P's
- Ask for their input
- Be as specific as possible
Module Eight - Diffusing Anger or Negative Emotions
- Choose the correct words
- Stay on topic
- Try to avoid "You messages"
Module Nine - What Not to Do
- Attacking or blaming
- Not giving them a chance to speak
- Talking down
- Becoming emotional
Module Ten - After the Session (Part 1)
- Set up a follow-up meeting
- Make yourself available
- Be very specific with the instuctions
- Provide support and resources
Module Eleven - After the Session (Part 2)
- Focus on the future
- Measuring results
- Was the action plan followed?
- If improvement is not seen, then what?
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- FRANKLIN P. JONES - Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.
- MARK TWAIN - One mustn't criticise other people on grounds where he can't stand perpendicular himself.
- MARGARET CHASE SMITH - Every human being is entitled to courtesy and consideration. Constructive criticism is not only to be expected but sought.
- RALPH MARSTON - You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.