Certificate in MYOB Accounting Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Module One: Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- Understand the value of MYOB
- Be able to use browser and online tips
- Know how to subscribe to MYOB online
- Understand cloud accounting
- Be able to navigate around the software.
Module Two: Banking
- Set up bank feeds in MYOB
- Import bank statements
- Work with transactions.
- Understand matching allocations.
Module Three: Contacts
- Create invoices and keep track of how much customers owe you
- Create expenses and keep track of how much you owe suppliers
- Record a contact’s name, address or other details.
Module Four: Items
- Setting up items - the goods and services
- Set up stick items and service items
- Create quotes and invoices
- Record purchases.
Module Five: Invoices
- Create and send a quote to your customers
- View, create, edit and delete customer invoices
- Process customer payments
- Create and process returns and credits
- View your sales history
- Create, review, print and send customer statements
- Set up items that your business sells, leases or hires, and view your items list
- Customise the appearance of your invoices
Module Six: Essentials
- Manage your business expenses
- Record the purchases from your suppliers.
- Match payments to the original purchase order
- Process supplier returns
- View expense history
Module Seven: Reports
- Generate and view interactive reports in real-time
- Create and report on a budget
- Run and publish reports
Module 8: Payroll
- Set up records for each of your employees
- Pay your employees
- keep track of employees payments
- Keep track of the tax to pay
Module 9: Practical Assessment
- Generate invoices
- Run and Publish Payroll summary
- View and Print GST return
- Generate GST detail report
- Generate Profit and loss spreadsheet and Balance sheet report
- Generate unpaid invoices report.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction and interaction with your tutor, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the classroom 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
New sessions of each course run every month. They last six weeks, with two new lessons being released weekly (for a total of 12). The courses are entirely Web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes, and...