Client or Customer Care (Cairo)HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
En Central London (Inglaterra), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Emiratos Árabes Unidos), Abuja, Nigeria (Nigeria) y 47 sedes más
£5.000 - ($3.987.520)
- En 50 sedes
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Course Contents, Concepts and Issues:
- Who is a ‘front-line staff’?
- Who has customer/ client-relation and customer/ client-relation responsibility?
- Value of front-line staff to organisational effectiveness;
- Features of a Client-Driven Organisation
- Internal & External Factors Influencing Client Behaviour
- Client Motivation
- Responsibility of the service provider/ goods retailer, and manufacturer under The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
- How Can We Assure Clients That They Are Getting a Good Deal?
- Working Towards Clients’ Continued Accessing of Service
- The ‘Sale of Goods Act’
- Legal Interpretation of ‘Fitness For Purpose’
- Sensitisation & Client Needs: Role Transposition
- What To Know About Your Clients
- Maintaining a Generalised Client Information System
- Dealing With Sensitive Situations: Confidentiality VS Disclosure
- Dealing With an Irate Client: Understanding Clients’ Frustration
- Improving Worker-Client Relation
- Dealing with ‘the irate customer/ client
- Communication: Perfecting ‘The Approach’ & Offering Assistance
- Contributing to the maintenance of customer/ client loyalty
- Empowering Front-line Staff to Redress ‘Dissatisfactory Client/
- Customer Situations’
- Seeking help and advice from colleagues and managers, when faced with difficult situations
- Dealing with conflict between client/ customer and front-line staff.
- The responsibility of service provider/ goods retailer under The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002.
- Client Service: The Legal Environment
- Obligations of the Retailer/ Service Provider under the ‘Sale of Goods Act 1979’
- The Responsibility of Service Provider/ Goods Retailer under the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002
- The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999
- What Constitutes a ‘Non-Binding’ Contract, Under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
- The Role of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) In Dealing with Consumers’ Complaints under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
- The Powers of the Office of Fair Trading, Under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999s
- The Role of Trading Standards in Dealing with Consumer Complaints