Diploma in Professional Receptionist - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£449 - ($369.416) £45 - ($37.024)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The course consists of 70 hours of guided learning (all of which is online and available to access all day, every day – whenever is convenient to you) and is delivered in three units:
Unit 1: Developing customer service skills (including how to welcome guests correctly and professionally, how to create a powerful and positive first impression, how to handle difficult customers, identifying customer needs and listening effectively);
Unit 2: Telephone handling and administrative skills (including database management, using Opera PMS V5 software for checking-in and checking-out guests and managing meetings including minute-taking);
Unit 3: Business communication skills (including producing business documents, technical writing skills, computing skills for Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook).
During your course, you will also be taught crucial job-finding skills such as CV, personal statement and cover letter writing and interview techniques to maximise your chances of securing gainful employment.
- Course Materials Receptionist Training
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Meeting Arrangements
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Organising a Meeting
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- How to write a formal letter
- How to write Business Memo
- Business Writing and Memos
- Minute Taking
- Taking Minutes
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft Outlook
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your grade will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. Successful students will be awarded a Diploma in Professional Receptionist Training, which is a recognised qualification.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
As a leading qualification provider, Global Edulink can help you to enhance your natural abilities and experience in reception, switchboard and clerical duties, and demonstrate that you are willing and able to improve yourself and achieve professional development.