Illustrator CC Video TutorialsCareerVision Training
£72 - ($58.556)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 11.25 Hours (125 lessons)
• Instructor: Andy Anderson
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Adobe Illustrator CC training course, expert author Andy Anderson takes you through the the many tools and techniques that are available to you in this vector graphics software from Adobe. This tutorial is designed for beginners, and no previous Illustrator experience is required to get the most from this training.
Andy starts you off with a quick tour of the interface so that you are familiar with the location of the tools you will be shown in this video tutorial. You then jump right into using these tools, while learning how to control your interface and selecting and manipulating Illustrator objects. As you progress through the lessons, you will be taught how to work with shapes, fills and strokes, anchors and paths and how to manage vector shapes. You will work with type, add effects, learn to manage your design with layers, work with images and masks, and learn tips, tricks and techniques from the authors own experiences. Finally this video tutorial covers how to save and print your design depending on the intended final use of it.
Once you have completed this comprehensive overview of Adobe Illustrator CC, you will be comfortable with the tools available to you, and how you apply them to your own vector graphic projects. Working files are included in this computer based training course for Illustrator CC, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.