Integrated Digital Marketing: IntensiveCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Title: Digital Marketing Best Practice: Tools and techniques for audience engagement
- To deliver a thorough understanding of the terminology and tools for digital marketing.
- To give you practical experience in setting up analytics and reviewing all your digital assets.
- To provide you with the tools and knowledge to research, plan, create and implement an integrated marketing campaign.
- What makes a great website, great content, great user experience online
- Build your digital profile using tools such as blogs, content marketing, and social media marketing, etc.
- Getting found on the web: Paid search: Digital Advertising Organic Search: SEO, Video Search Engine optimisation
- Setting up Content Marketing Plan: content creation , content promotion
- Mobile Engagement
- Social Media : application and best practice
- Digital Measurement / Web analytics: Set-up, foundation and best practice
- Developing clear measurable objectives
Title: Integrated Digital Marketing: Strategies for customer conversion
- To audit of your competitors - (look at the industry sector and competitor data) - review all relevant external data to determine traffic numbers and market size of those channels
- To learn industry best practices for each channel
- To use data to develop an integrated digital marketing plan that drives competitor advantage.
- Competitor Audits: Domain Authority Links (Internal and External) Key Word Ranking (SERPS), Keyword Trends; Competitor backlink analysis
- Content Strategy / Digital PR and online reputation
- Design, develop and deliver an engaging digital marketing proposition/experience.
- A look at how to manage and understand In-depth analytics - analysis, funnels, reporting and ROI.
- Developing Digital marketing strategy - situational analysis, objectives and KPIs, strategy models and implementation.
Title: Digital Marketing Masterclass: Delivering actionable insights
- A highly analytical course, focused on deducing unique insights from the data and how to adapt your strategy accordingly.
- To develop an integrated strategic digital marketing plan for your business. Strong focus on customer touch points, ROI and importance of adaptive strategies.
- To look at developing a unique dashboard to effectively measure marketing objectives.
- Digital marketing trends and changes and how to incorporate this into your strategy
- How to map your customer journey and key touch points
- How to optimise your digital campaigns using advanced channel techniques and application - SEO, social media, e-mail, display
- To create a dashboard to asses and determine the most effective digital and social media metrics, and analytics to assess the success of your digital marketing strategy and investments including ROI.
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.
Each module is delivered as an intensive one-day short course on a Saturday between 10:00 and 16:30 offering you maximum flexibility. City’s central London location allows you to study in the heart of the city and gain access to world leading facilities.
A large part of the course will involve group discussion and but there is also a large emphasis on workshop...