Intermediate AutoCAD: Professional Drawing Production and ManagementCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Each lesson aims to cover specific topics.
- Drawing Templates - In the first weeks you will create drawing templates. Your templates will have new layers, attributes and text/dimension styles (set to different scales). These templates can then be used regularly in subsequent lessons.
- Blocks - You will learn how to create and use blocks (collection of lines saved as one item) within your drawings, you will add attributes (text information) to your blocks.
- Data extraction - You will learn how to extract information from blocks within drawings to produce databases such as quantities and materials.
- X-reference - You will learn how to link a number of drawings together through the use of the x-reference command. This command enables multiple uses to work on a master drawing through other drawings linked via the x-reference command.
- Line types - You will learn how to alter the line types of your drawings and adjust to suitable scales within the viewports on paper space pages.
- Script files - Through the use of script files, you will design and write your own line type style.
- Isometric drawing - You will learn how to set up the model space to draw in isometric and create drawings to give the impression of 3D.
- Hatching - You will explore and use different methods of adding pattern to your drawings.
- 3D commands - Aspects of 3D commands will be introduced including the use of the UCS, 'solid modeling' and 'surface modeling'.
Teaching and Assessment
Teaching is done through demonstration by the tutor followed be student drawing tasks covering the specific topics. The course is designed that each lesson covers a new topic. This enables each lesson to be independent from the previous.