Introduction to Programming with PythonCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Think like a programmer.
- Python overview and the basic language elements: Introduction to Python. Variables. Loops. Main method. Conditional structures. Data structure.
- Debugging in Python (using pdb, Pycharm). How to read a program.
- File manipulation: Reading and writing files.
- Object Oriented programming in Python: classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation. How to build a modular python program.
- Introduction to the Python standard library.
- Testing in Python. Presentation of doctest and unittest.
- Error handling: exceptions.
The exercises used to teach the concepts throughout the course are potential materials for interviewing a junior Python programmer.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Know the fundamental features of the Python programming language,
- Write procedural, object oriented and functional programs in Python
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and question and answer sessions as guided by your tutor.