Inventor Professional 2016 Cable & HarnessCareerVision Training
£119 - ($100.920)
- A distancia
- Envío de materiales de aprendizaje
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Cable & Harness
- 41 Lessons
- 2:59:27 (hh:mm:ss) Hours of Training
- Language: English
CADLearning for Autodesk Inventor Professional® 2016 Cable & Harness teaches the use of the Cable & Harness add-in for Inventor 2016. This add-in allows users tocreate and manipulate three-dimensional wire harnesses into an existing Autodesk Inventor assembly. Lessons cover how to configure and route a vast array of cable and wire harnesses, then analyze the results to achieve the greatest efficiency.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow
Wire Harness Essentials
Creating a Harness (2:46)
Understanding the Cable and Harness Environment (3:37)
Understanding Harness Files and Structure (4:40)
Placing Electrical Components (6:58)
Creating Wires (6:03)
Creating Segments (4:07)
Routing Wires (4:40)
Creating Cables (3:25)
Working with Harnesses
Editing Segment Routing (7:02)
Editing Segment Properties (6:15)
Editing Wires (7:26)
Editing Cables (6:44)
Editing Wire and Cable Routing (4:42)
Adding Splices (6:24)
Assigning Virtual Components (2:47)
Assigning Reference Designators (3:49)
Setting Harness and Wire Display Options (1:47)
Editing the Cable and Harness Library (9:51)
Importing Harness Data (4:23)
Working with Ribbon Cables
Creating a Ribbon Cable (3:58)
Placing Ribbon Cable Components (5:23)
Modifying Ribbon Cable (3:37)
Editing Twist (3:02)
Adding Folds (4:11)
Changing Ribbon Routing Points (3:24)
Editing Folds (2:53)
Creating Custom Ribbon Cables in the Library (3:04)
Placing Pins in a Part (2:58)
Creating Pin Groups (3:54)
Authoring Electrical Components (2:19)
Authoring Ribbon Connectors (3:57)
Publishing Components to Content Center (5:46)
Designing Parts for Easier Routing (6:42)
Generating Reports (5:42)
Creating a Nailboard Drawing (3:57)
Arranging a Harness in a Nailboard (4:32)
Dimensioning a Nailboard Drawing (1:49)
Placing Connector Views on a Nailboard (3:07)
Adding Tables to a Nailboard (1:34)
Creating a Harness Bill of Materials (3:25)
Creating a Ribbon Cable Nailboard (2:47)