MAKING PRESENTATIONS (módulo 1 / módulo 2)Consultores GARBEN
115€ - ($83.905)
· Introduction: Sts learn how to talk about different kinds of company and what they do and watch a video of someone presenting their company.
· Reading: Sts read a description of a company.
· Listening: Sts listen to someone being given a guided tour of a company.
· Vocabulary: Sts learn words to describe where companies are, and what companies do.
· Grammar: Sts learn how to talk about a company’s history.
· Writing: Sts read and write company descriptions.
· Speaking: Sts prepare a description of their company and then tell their tutor about it.
Sts can test what they know about the topic.
· Introduction: Sts learn words and expressions useful when giving presentations and then watch a videa of someone giving a presentation.
· Reading:Sts look at how companies present themselves in their brochures.
· Listening: Sts listen to a product presentation and study the language that is used to organise it.
· Vocabulary: Sts learn how to talk about changes, dimensions, products and pricing.
· Grammar:Sts study the language of persuasion and look at the differences between formal and informal language.
· Writing: Sts practise writing the language of persuasion, and send an original website text to their tutor.
· Speaking: Sts study how to make a presentation more effective, and practise a presentation with their tutor during the phone tutorial.
· Test: Sts can test what they know about the topic.