MEETINGS (Módulo 1 / Módulo 2)Consultores GARBEN
115€ - ($79.049)
· Introduction: Sts look at useful expressions for arranging meetings and watch a video of people having a meeting.
· Reading:Sts read about electronic (or "virtual") meetings.
· Listening: Sts listen to different extracts from a meeting and look at language used in these meetings.
· Vocabulary: Sts look at different ways of referring to time.
· Grammar:Sts look at how to speculate, make plans, and talk about what they have done.
· Writing: Stspractise writing to a colleague, explaining about a meeting they went to.
· Speaking: Sts practise reporting a business trip and what happened at a meeting.
Sts can test what they know about the topic.
· Introduction: Sts answer questions meetings and watch a video of people talking about meetings. Sts look at different types of meetings and study useful meeting vocab.
· Reading:Sts read a questionnaire and study phrasal verbs and formal and informal language.
· Listening: Sts hear extracts from a committee meeting and analyse the language used.
· Vocabulary: Sts look at vocabulary required to describe what happens in different types of meetings.
· Grammar:Sts learn how to ask different types of questions.
· Writing: Sts look at the difference between formal and informal writing.
· Speaking: Sts look at different ways of making small talk and how to structure a meeting.
· Test: Sts can test what they know about the topic.