Microsoft 70-685 Live Practice Lab, Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support TechnicianCareerVision Training
£90 - ($73.585)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Learning247's Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive software or equipment. Try out your new skills as you learn!
The 70-685 Real Practice-Lab will provide you the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 7 desktop. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in desktop application issues, mobile users and security issues. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician certification exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in either becoming a desktop support technician or help you develop your current skill level. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike.
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Sample Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Desktop Application Issues: One of the biggest challenges faced by desktop technicians when deploying new applications to their desktop estate is trying to identify installation or compatibility issues. Using your Real Practice-Lab you have the ability to learn and test the tools to assist you in this area. Having the ability to "start over" really quickly and easily makes getting to grips with these tools much easier. In the lab you will be able to identify and resolve new software installation, configuration and failure issues.
- Networking Issues: As a desktop technician supporting any number of users you are faced with logon issues, network connectivity issues, names resolution issues and network printer issues on a daily basis. Knowing how to pin point the root cause of the problem quickly and effectively reduces downtime and improves SLA's. Using your Real Practice-Lab you can learn the tools at your disposal to help you resovle these problems in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Managing and Maintaining Windows 7 Clients: Another challenge is dealing with internal or mobile users who say "my computer is slow" or "my screen is flickering" to name a few. Knowing what tools are available to you in order to identify the potential issue is of great benefit to you and your users. Use your Real Practice-Lab to develop your skills in identifying/resolving performance issues and hardware failure issues.
- Security Issues: With the internet being full of malicious software and exploits it is up to support staff to combat these and ensure the computer security of the organisation is up to scratch. Configuring the incorrect settings can be dangerous to your internal environment so test these in your Real Practice-Lab to make sure they are fit for purpose. These may include Windows Internet Explorer security issues, encryption issues or software update issues.