NEGOTIATING AND SELLING (módulo 1 / módulo 2)Consultores GARBEN
115€ - ($82.390)
· Introduction: Sts practise using words and expressions that sell.
· Reading:Sts read advertisements and study how to ask questions about a product.
· Listening: Sts listen to sales talk in an advertisement and a phone conversation.
· Vocabulary: Sts learn how to talk about salespeople, and how salespeople talk.
· Grammar:Sts study adverbs, comparatives, and the language of prediction.
· Writing: Sts write an advertising text and send it to their tutor.
· Speaking: Sts watch a video of a sales conversation and then prepare a sales conversation, and practise it with their tutor.
Sts can test what they know about the topic.
· Introduction: Sts study formal and informal language.
· Reading: Sts read about negotiating and learn some related idioms and phrasal verbs.
· Listening: Sts listen to a negotiation and study the language used at each stage.
· Vocabulary: Sts learn vocabulary that is useful to talk about the different stages of a negotiation.
· Grammar:Sts study the language of making suggestions, stating conditions, accepting and rejecting.
· Writing: Sts take part in a simulated negotiation, and write three letters to their tutor.
· Speaking: Sts listen to a company discussing sponsorship options and watch a video of negotiations for a sponsorship deal. Sts then roleplay a similar negotiation with their tutor.
· Test: Sts can test what they know about the topic.