Office Admin and Reception Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£285 - ($235.793) £29 - ($23.993)
- Curso intensivo
- 35 horas de dedicación
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Our online office administrator training has designed for 35 learning hours:
UNIT 01: Administrative Skills Development
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking, and Arranging Interviews
- Preparing a Job Description (JD).
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Invoicing/Petty cash.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management
UNIT 02: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Power-Point.
- Microsoft Outlook.
Unit 03: Receptionist and Customer Service Skills
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors.
- The role of the Receptionist.
- Principles to create powerful first impression.
- Principles to confirm how does your message come across?
- How can you identify the customer needs?
- Learning to Listen.
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situation.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This great opportunity which cover Microsoft Office and other IT skills. So this gives you chance to save money on a separate Microsoft Office course. All the study materials are available in your student accounts including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such interview tips, CV writing, etc. Excellent and flexible mentoring supports from our team of experienced trainers. Access to Mock exam. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries Career development services and counselling Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers. Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient customer support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions. Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas.