Personal Fitness Trainer Level 3CareerVision Training
£348 - ($295.602)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - Level 3 Certificate of Achievement by NCFE
- Course Code: UFHL13
- Discover everything you need to know to become a successful Personal Fitness Trainer, and even become your own boss!
- Explore motivational techniques and exercise psychology to guide your clients towards their fitness goals.
- Develop exercise programmes that work for clients, using your knowledge of biomechanics.
Unit 1: Exercise and Lifestyle Psychology
- Lifestyle psychology
- Assessing stage of change
- Motivational interviewing
- Exercise adherence
- Social support
- Stress management
- Exercise and stress management
- Group dynamics
- Goal setting
- Application of psychology in personal fitness training
Unit 2: Biomechanics
- Functional anatomy
- Divisions of a skeleton
- Joint movements
- Ligaments and tendons
- Understanding movement
- Muscles and movement
Unit 3: Exercise Physiology
- The cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolism and energy systems
Unit 4: Personal Training Skills
- Developing a programme
- Resistance training
- Myths and fallacies
- Risk factors
- Body composition
- Muscle strength and endurance
- Programme writing
- Reps, sets and resistance
- Alternative overload suggestions
- Digestion and energy sources
- Calories and weight management
- Kick start programmes
Unit 5: Functional Training
- The kinetic chain
- Sports performance
- Sports specific conditioning
- Posture and corrective exercises
- Special populations
Unit 6: Business
- Business essentials
- Setting up
- How much do you want or need to earn?
- Getting clients
- Your brand
- Client experience
- Managing and keeping clients
- Growing your business
- Business planning
- Legal status
- Your business plan
At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE.
Our course has been accredited under our NCFE IIQ Licence and the course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 3 (using Ofqual's Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators ('regulators') for England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The regulators are the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Welsh Government and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.
This course has been developed by OSC which has been accredited with NCFE's Investing in Quality (IIQ) Licence, which is designed to give formal recognition to an organisation's bespoke courses that fall outside the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) .
- The course comes to you as a proper paper-based pack, not as an electronic password
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying and submitting assignments
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to email in order to contact your tutor .
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work and guide you through the course and will assist you with any problems you may have, In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.