Advanced Social Work: Social Work with AdultsAnglia Ruskin University
Precio a consultar
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT for adults
Skills and Training
The course content will include; theories, applied skills and decision making around adult development, safeguarding vulnerable adults, social work with adults and management in contexts of risk, uncertainty, conflict and complex challenges. The course will also cover planning and research.
- Practice Learning and Mentoring
- Applied Decision Making in Work with Adults
- Evaluating Practice in Social Work with Adults
- Action Research and Social Enquiry
- Research Studies
- Designated Module (from a menu of specialist modules)
- Major Project/Dissertation
A combination of assignments (essays), patchwork text, evaluative report, presentation, portfolio and dissertation.
Career opportunities: Successful completion of the course will allow consolidation in the student's current position and offer them the opportunity to progress to higher-level posts. It may provide access to academic / research posts. It will also provide CPD evidence for GSCC Re-registration.