Interactive CompositionThe University of Melbourne
Precio a consultar
- Melbourne (Australia)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Interactive Composition is an intensive, collaborative program giving students the skills to create music and sound for a range of contemporary media contexts.
This specialisation works closely with all other disciplines within the Faculty and across the University and focuses on commercially driven cross-art modes of composition – for events, film, television, animation, theatre, music theatre, dance, pop music, advertising, video gaming, online sites, installation art and sound design.Careers
- Composer for film, television and animation, concert and commercial release, theatre and dance, advertising, locations and events, bands and soloists, websites and video games
- Contemporary music arranger
- Record producer or music director
- Project curator
- Contemporary music educator
- PA or recording technician
- Contemporary music critic or reviewer