Master in International Law, Foreing Trade & International Relations LL.M.ISDE - Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía
23.000€ - ($16.426.225)
Exento de IVA
- Madrid (España)
- 1500 horas de clase
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Derecho internacional privado
Derecho de extranjería
Derecho de familia
Derecho internacional maritimo
· international contracts.
· bankruptcy law.
· banking contracts and international financing. International methods of payment.
· introduction to international stock-market agreements of negotiable values.
· international trade law. Joint ventures.
· intellectual property law. E-commerce law.
· competition law.
· international insurance contracts.
· corporation law and corporate governance.
· company's directors: duties and liabilities.
· m & a transactions: mergers and acquisitions
· listed companies: takeovers.
· corporate real estate.
international tax law
· transfer pricing. International tax planning. Eu tax law.
· international double taxation.
· the oecd and un model tax treaties.
· european employment law.
· international hiring.
public international law
· the international regulatory framework of law. The treaty legal framework. Integration of international rules in the governmental regulatory framework. Application and interpretation of international rules.
· governmental influence: maritime law. Air space and transport.
· energy law.
· environmental law. international protection.
· telecommunications law.
resolution of disputes: litigation and adrs
· international judicial process and assistance. Enforcement of foreign judicial procedures.
· alternative dispute resolution.
· international commercial arbitration. Enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.
· mediation. Conciliation and other adrs.
· economic, financial and business criminal law.
· international criminal law: war crimes and crimes against humanity.
international family law
· international human rights rules referred to families and family life as well as private international law rules that affect families.
· marriage, separation and divorce, child custody and adoption.
· inheritance law.
· society and international community.
· theory of the international relations.
· international cooperation for development.
· international contemporary conflicts.
· international cooperation: united nations operating system.
· foreign politics. International protocol. -
· governmental bodies for foreign policy and international relations. Diplomacy. consular affairs.
· foreign trade law.
· international economy and foreign affairs. (universal economic organization. General agreement on tariffs and trade (gaat). Anti- gatt reactions: the united nations conference on trade and development (unctad) and the united nations industrial development organization (onudi). The omc. Dispute settlement.
parallel areas of knowledge
· etiquette and protocol
· speech class
· management and leadership skills
· business development
· legal marketing. -
· workshop and practical classes in firms
· legal english
· legal american
location & timetable
the ll. M. In international law is developed in two phases:
the first phase takes place in in our academic headquarters in madrid. The students are obliged to attend class everyday between 9. 30 and 14. 15h am plus the additional classes that can take place during the afternoons. In the afternoons, the students shall take practical cases and exams related to the classes they have each week. Furthermore, the students will visit once a week different departments of the top law firms in spain and other institutions and companies. This legal offices and institutions are partners to isde.
the second phase takes place in the law firms, institutions or companies that collaborate in teaching the programme in the first phase. Isde collaborates and works closely to institutions in the following countries: spain, portugal, france, italy, uk, switzerland, norway, sweden, belgium, germany, austria, netherlands, poland, canada, usa, argentina, chile, brazil, panama, peru, mexico, costa rica, etc.
the criterion used to appoint the institution that will receive the student consists in a detailed case by case analysis of the academic performance of the student, his own personal profile, and the previous acceptation receiving institution of that particular student.