Innovative Hospitality Management MscTSI-Turismo Sant Ignasi (promovido por Fundación Esade)
En Barcelona (España)
12.500€ - ($9.013.556)
- Barcelona (España)
- Module 1: Leadership Development Program competencies.
These are continuous modules, held both in Barcelona and Maastricht (September-April). Specific topics include:
- Personal development program
- Cross-cultural issues
- Communication skills
- Module 2: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Hospitality.
These are Barcelona specific modules (September-December):
- Redefining the hospitality experience
- Innovation management in hospitality
- Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship in the services industry
Specific topics include:
- Case studies
- Educational trip to Mallorca
- Technical visits
- Module 3: International Hospitality Management.
These are Maastricht specific modules (January-April):
- International strategic management
- International marketing management
- International financial management
- In-company Project and Master Thesis:The final stage of the program is dedicated to increasing and enhancing research skills in a real setting. TSI-Tourism Sant Ignasi and the Hotel Management School Maastricht share an impressive network of international corporate contacts. The universities will collaborate in finding an applied research internship in a hotel, tourist organization, consultancy or tourism related company. This internship, which may take place in Spain, the Netherlands, in other European countries or even in Asia (visa regulations permitting), has a duration of 14 weeks. This experience provides students with an excellent insight into current concerns of hospitality companies and helps the industry finding creative and innovative solutions.