International Strategic MarketingUniversidad de Glasgow
Precio a consultar
- Glasgow (Escocia)
A minimum 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business and management or in a related subject (containing a significant amount of business, commerce, economics and/or management). English language If your first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.
- You will develop the ability to analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context and prepare for a career in both large and smaller enterprises.
- You will gain expertise in international marketing, including strategic thinking, financing your market plan, and all the skills required to become a success in your chosen international marketing career.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with business people, University staff and your colleagues to increase your knowledge of markets and marketing; and will gain an in-depth understanding of current issues and controversies in the global business environment.
- The programme links you to professional practice and employers with a series of seminars and discussions from guest speakers. You will also visit businesses to discuss strategic marketing solutions with marketing managers. Graduates of our MSc programmes go on to work for employers like Abn Amro, Siemens, Citigroup, China Chamber of International Commerce, Atkins, and Procter & Gamble.
- The University of Glasgow Business School is an accredited member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- In the most recent independent review of research quality (RAE 2008), 85% of management research was classed as of international quality, with 10% being world leading.
- MSc: 12 months full-time
- Global business environment
- International strategic management
- International marketing management
- Business finance
- Consumer behaviour
- Marketing foresight
- Market planning and decision making
- Analytical problem solving in Market Futurecast
- Marketing foresight-a series of seminars
- Global business simulation
- Research methods.
- International brand management
- Export marketing
- Advanced analytical problem solving in markets
- Business ethics
- Knowledge economy
- Internationalisation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Career prospectsAs a graduate you will have all the skills and attributes to pursue strategic marketing and business analyst roles with international and multinational organisations.