International Trade & FinanceUniversidad de Glasgow
Precio a consultar
- Glasgow (Escocia)
Applicants should have at least a 2:1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent. Normally this should be a degree in economics or a joint degree containing a significant amount of economics (at least four credit-bearing courses in economics). English language If your first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level
- You will be encouraged to attend our annual series of practitioners' talks and annual Economics seminar series.
- The programme is offered by the Centre for Economic & Financial Studies which covers research and postgraduate teaching in economics and finance.
- Economics in the Business School at Glasgow is ranked in the top 10% worldwide in the fields of central banking, economics of strategic management, European economics, efficiency and productivity, international finance, international trade, macroeconomics, monetary economics, open macroeconomics, public economics, and transition economics; we are ranked in the top 25% of institutions worldwide in economics research.
- MSc: 12 months full-time
You will take six compulsory courses and select one optional course from the list below. MSc candidates also write a dissertation.
- Basic econometrics
- International finance and money
- International trade
- Modelling and forecasting financial markets (for students who are not required to take basic econometrics)
- Research methods and dissertation training.
- Economic fundamentals and financial markets
- Financial institutions and markets in developing countries
- Financial sector stability and growth
- Modelling and forecasting financial markets (if not taken as a compulsory course)
- Public finance.
Career prospectsIt is expected that graduates from this programme will find employment in the academic sector and in institutions, such as banks and government organisations, which are involved in transactions and policies regarding trade and finance at the international level.