Primavera Training - Primavera P6 TutorialThe Knowledge Academy
£959 - ($766.856)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
This is a highly detailed and intensive course looking at the project management training in P6. It focuses on revising baselines, analysing project data and top-down budgets. Delegates will gain detailed understanding of implement methodologies to make projects.
- Basic knowledge of project management is helpful as well as project management in primavera P6 Rel 7.
Who should attend?
This course is for:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementers
What will you learn?
- The ability to understand global change
- The ability to handle any issues or risks
- The ability to understand the advanced scheduling techniques
- The ability to conduct earned value analysis
- The ability to do top-down budgeting
- The ability to assign codes
- Overview of making projects with project architecture
- Introduction to assigning codes
- Understanding user-defined fields and global change
- Overview of handling portfolios
- Observing thresholds and issues
- Data importation and exportation overview
- Overview of baseline updating
- Introduction to claim digger
- Identifying three percent complete types
- Conduct earned value analysis
- Understating usage profiles and spreadsheets
- Overview of top-down budgeting and estimating
- Analysing documenting risk
- Gain an understanding primavera and project management
- Learn the key project management methodologies and techniques
- Develop knowledge project analysis and project structures
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors
- Training provided in luxury venues
- Includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today