PRINCE2® Practitioner Official ExamGlobal Edulink
£449 - ($371.929) £249 - ($206.259)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
IT Project Management
Practitioner Exam Simulator
The Practitioner Exam is a 2½ hour objective test examination which will test your ability to apply PRINCE2 to a case-study scenario. The Practitioner exam is open-book style, so reference to your PRINCE2 manual, with your own annotations, is permitted.
Practitioner Examination Format;
- Objective testing
- 8 questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Online exam is available.
- Prerequisites: PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate or any recognized PMI/IPMA qualification.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.