Profit Optimisation for Function Spaces & SpasEDC Hospitality Consulting
1.150€ - ($780.720)
Exento de IVA
- Genova (Italia)
For over twenty years Revenue Management has been practiced in the lodging business and with the increasing realisation of the financial and operational benefits the extension of practices into other departments is imminent. Be at the forefront of exploring the possibilities and extending the concept of revenue management into other revenue generating departments.
Whether function spaces or spas are your primary product or an additional revenue generator, you can gather competencies in effective forecasting; assess revenue contributions and explore optimisation strategies for function spaces and spas.
We challenge you to an intensive 3-day module towards profit optimisation.
- Identify and explain the fundamental concepts and building blocks in Revenue Management
- Elaborate and discuss the development of Revenue Management strategies and methodology into other departments
- Explore systems from decision support to performance control
• Apply basic forecasting techniques
• Apply optimisation models and techniques
• Assess business performance and propose 'product' modification strategies
***Learning Methodolog;Interactive lecture, exercises, debates and discussion and industry case-studies.