Project 2013 TrainingCareerVision Training
£72 - ($58.801)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Download
• Duration: 9.25 Hours (105 lessons)
• Instructor: Guy Vaccaro
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
• Date Released 27-03-2013
In this training course for Microsoft Project 2013, seasoned trainer Guy Vaccaro teaches you how to manage your tasks of any size and description. Designed to assist project managers in organizing their plans, assigning and tracking tasks, managing budgets and analyzing workloads, Microsoft Project is the go-to project management software. Guy will teach you how to utilize the features available to you to their fullest advantage for your project management needs.
You start with a quick tour of the Project interface to get familiar with the location of the tools you will be using. Guy quickly jumps right into showing you how to create your first project file, and how to start entering your tasks. You will explore operations such as adding, editing, assigning and tracking tasks. Guy covers the resource management features, how to work with the calendar features, and how to interact with the timeline. You will learn about creating Gantt charts, how to create and customize reports using templates, adding recurring tasks, and much much more. You finish up the course with a tutorial on how to automate tasks with macros.
This video based training course for Microsoft Project 2013 is a comprehensive tutorial on how to apply the tools and features in this industry standard project management software. By time you have completed this video tutorial, you will be fully capable in setting up, tracking and managing your projects from start to finish. Working files are included for both courses, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
Free Demo Videos are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.
00. Free Videos From This Course What Is A Project And How Can Project 2013 Help About The Author New Office Apps For Project 2013 Using One Of The Project Templates Milestones And Estimated Tasks Deadline Constraints Assigning Resources To Tasks Creating Recurring Absence Patterns Display Or Hide The Timeline And Add Or Remove Tasks Tracking Gantt View For Monitoring Progress Exporting New Reports To PDF Recurring Tasks In Action What Is WBS? Create And Customize Your Own Gantt Chart View Adding A Custom Field Creating And Running A Macro 01. Getting Started 0101 What Is A Project And How Can Project 2013 Help 0102 Exploring A Sample Project File 0103 The Project 2013 Interface 0104 About The Author 0105 How To Use The Working Files 0106 New Office Apps For Project 2013 02. Creating Your Own Project 0201 Creating A New Project File 0202 Entering Project Information And Properties 0203 Using One Of The Project Templates 03. Project Tasks 0301 Adding Tasks With Duration Options 0302 Organizing Tasks Into Logical Groups 0303 Moving And Deleting Tasks 0304 Making A Task Inactive 0305 Milestones And Estimated Tasks 0306 Changing The Task Priority 0307 Adding Extra Notes And Attachments To Tasks 0308 The Project Summary Task 0309 Methods Of Linking The Tasks 0310 The Four Different Task Link Types 0311 Adding A Lag And Exploring Elapsed Time 0312 Spellcheck And Format The Task Pane 0313 Find And Replace Text In The Task Pane 04. Working With A Project File 0401 Navigating To A Date Or Task 0402 Changing The Date Zoom In The Gantt Chart 0403 Sorting Tasks 0404 Filtering Tasks And Filtering Options 0405 Grouping Tasks Into Logical Groups 0406 Highlighting Tasks Of Importance 0407 Deadline Constraints 0408 Exploring Constraint Types 0409 Investigating Calendar And Network Diagram Views 0410 Making Use Of The Task Inspector 0411 Determining The Critical Path 05. Resourcing Your Project 0501 The Resource Types Available 0502 Adding A Material Resource Type 0503 Adding A Work Resource Type 0504 Adding A Cost Resource Type 0505 Assigning Resources To Tasks 0506 Task Types And Their Effect On Assigning Work Resources 0507 Multiple Resource Assignment To Multiple Tasks 0508 Adding Fixed Costs To A Project 0509 Using Split View To Dig Deeper Into A Project 0510 Options For Dealing With Resource Overallocation 0511 Adding Overtime Into A Task 0512 Applying Resource Levelling 06. Calendar And Working Time 0601 The Working Time Defaults 0602 Viewing And Amending The Standard Calendar 0603 Amending Work Resource Calendars 0604 Creating Recurring Absence Patterns 0605 Creating And Assigning A Custom Calendar 0606 Assigning A Calendar Directly To A Task 0607 Making Your Custom Calendars Available To Other Projects 07. The Timeline 0701 Display Or Hide The Timeline And Add Or Remove Tasks 0702 Filter Displayed Tasks And Use Of The Callout Task 0703 Zoom And Pan In Or Out 0704 Editing Date And Text Formatting 0705 Exporting The Timeline To Other Programs 08. Tracking Your Project 0801 Moving The Project Start Date And Save The Baseline 0802 Changing The Current Date And Format The Current Date Line 0803 Updating Individual Task Progression 0804 Updating Multiple Task Progression 0805 Tracking Gantt View For Monitoring Progress 0806 Manually Splitting Tasks 09. Reporting Progress 0901 Printing Setup For Gantt Charts 0902 Choosing One Of The New Project Reports 0903 Creating Your Own Chart Report 0904 Creating A New Report From Nothing 0905 Copying Reports Between Projects And Deleting Reports 0906 Exporting New Reports To PDF 0907 Using The Visual Reports Export Option 0908 Exporting Project Data To Excel 10. The Master Report 1001 Why Have A Master Project? 1002 How To Create And Use The Master 1003 Creating Links Between Sub Projects 1004 Creating A Resource Pool 1005 Using The Resource Pool In Multiple Projects 1006 Keeping The Resource Pool Updated 11. Recurring Tasks 1101 Recurring Tasks In Action 1102 Editing And Removing Recurring Tasks 12. WBS Codes 1201 What Is WBS? 1202 Creating And Using Your Own WBS Code 13. Global Template And Global Settings 1301 The Global Template Explained 1302 The Organizer 1303 Create And Customize Your Own Gantt Chart View 1304 Creating A Custom Table 1305 Making Your Custom Elements Available Through The Global Template 14. Advanced Customization Of The Gantt Charts 1401 Altering Text Displayed Next To The Task Bar 1402 Creating A New Style Of Task Bar 1403 Adding A Custom Field 1404 Custom Field With A Lookup List 1405 Using Formulas In Custom Fields 1406 Using Graphical Indicators In Custom Fields 1407 Bar Styles And Custom Fields Working Together 1408 Adding Drawn Shapes To A Gantt Chart 1409 Making Custom Fields Available To All Projects 15. Automating Tasks With Macros And Customized Ribbons 1501 What Is A Macro? 1502 Creating And Running A Macro 1503 Adding A Keyboard Shortcut To Trigger A Macro 1504 Editing And Deleting Macros 1505 Macro Security Settings 1506 Using Ribbon Icons To Trigger Macros 1507 Reseting A Project Using A Useful Macro 1508 Adding An Are You Sure Step To Macros 1509 Customizing The Quick Access Toolbar 16. Conclusion 1601 Final Thoughts