Short Course / Certificate in International ManagementEuropean School of Economics
5.250€ - ($3.751.876)
- Madrid (España)
- Application Form filled out with complete information. - Official copy of the college or university undergraduate Diploma or foreign equivalent certificate. - Official copy of the college or university transcripts. - 6.5 IELTS, 90 iBT TOEFL or 233 paper based TOEFL, unless you can demonstrate to have been studying for at least three years in an English speaking institution for the programme offered in English. - Photocopy of Passport / ID document. - Three photographs (passport-sized). - CV / Resume. - Two letters of recommendation. - Application non-refundable 50 euro fee.
The Certificate in International Management is divided in self-contained units called modules.
In order to complete a certificate programme students must take a total of 6 modules.
The modules are the following:
· INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
· INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
· HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
· INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MARKETING
· INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
· LEADERSHIP AND FAMILY BUSINESS
The students willing to take a short course may choose any 4 of the above mentioned modules.
The optional 3-6 month In-Company training programme offered after the completion of the modules is aimed to:
· Apply course knowledge into practical situations within the work environment.
· Develop your inner qualities and gain a practical understanding of the concept of individual responsibility.
· Test your career plans by obtaining experience in your chosen field.
· Extend your professional network and assess internship provider for future employment opportunities.
Logros de este Centro
Application Fee: 50 EUR Registration Fee: 200 EUR Tuition Fee: 5000 EUR short course 7000 EUR certificate