STAFFING & TRAINING (módulo 1 / módulo 2)Consultores GARBEN
115€ - ($83.003)
· Introduction: Sts meet some of the characters who appear in this module.
· Reading:Sts watch a video clip and read about MBAs, and then do some grammar work on modal auxiliary verbs.
· Listening: Sts listen to a job-training interview and study the language used in this situation.
· Vocabulary: Sts study and practise vocabulary that is useful to talk about staffing and recruitment.
· Grammar:Sts study and practise how to talk about past experience .
· Writing: Sts study and practise how to write a covering letter .
· Speaking: Sts study and practise how to talk about transferring to another job in the same organisation.
· Test: Sts can test what they know about the topic.
· Introduction:Sts watch video clips of people describing unusual jobs and familiarise themselves with the language of job applications.
· Reading:Sts study features of a job application letter.
· Listening: Sts listen to a job interview, and study typical questions and answers.
· Vocabulary: Sts study work-related words that can be used for a positive effect.
· Grammar:Sts study how to talk about past and present situations, using appropriate tenses and time expressions.
· Writing: Sts practise writing a covering letter to accompany a CV.
· Speaking: Sts practise speaking fluently, in a job interview situation.
Test: Sts can test what they know about the topic.