Writing for ChildrenCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Writing for children
Over the 10-week short course programme, you will learn:
* Understand the market - who exactly are you writing for?
* Identify what works about successful stories, across a range of texts;
* Create strong settings, stand-out characters and convincing dialogue;
* Build pace and structure into your work;
* Learn how to use descriptions that will bring your writing to life;
* Edit and revise your writing, including when to cut;
* Understand what agents and publishers are looking for in a publishable manuscript - the practicalities as well as the indefinable 'it';
* How to submit your work to publishing professionals.
Delivered over 10 weeks as evening sessions, the Writing for Children short course is the ideal way for you to develop your writing for children knowledge and practical skills.