WRITING (Módulo 1 / Módulo 2)Consultores GARBEN
115€ - ($78.285)
· Introduction: Sts watch a video of a secretary taking a message and sts learn useful vocabulary related to writing at work and look at a fax and formal letter.
· Reading:Sts read an article about junk mail and write to their tutor giving their opinion.
· Listening: Sts listen to different messages, then practise written and spoken messages.
· Vocabulary: Sts practise useful vocabulary used in documents.
· Grammar:Sts practise ways of connecting, and they review verb forms.
· Writing: Sts analyse and practise formal and informal writing styles used in letters and emails.
· Speaking: Sts practise summarising, and they practise pronunciation and speaking.
Sts can test what they know about the topic.
· Introduction: Sts look at different types of texts they read and write at work and watch a video of people talking about what they write at work.
· Reading: Sts read about writing conventions and etiquette for emails, discussion groups and chats.
· Listening: Sts listen to a tutor speaking about a student’s letter and giving suggestions on how to improve it .
· Vocabulary: Sts practise formal language, synonyms, and noun and verb forms.
· Grammar:Sts practise using modal verbs and ways of connecting ideas in a text.
· Writing: Sts practise writing to request, explain, apologise and complain.
· Speaking: Sts speak about what they write in English and what they want to be able to write.
· Test: Sts can test what they know about the topic.