ZoologyInternational Career Institute
£25 - ($19.938)
- A distancia
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Anatomy and Physiology
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans
Employment opportunities aren’t many for aspiring zoo keepers and soon as vacancy is announced, competition can be stiff. Hence, you need studies and training that will let you gain an advantage over other applicants.
A zoo keeper’s duties typically include care and maintenance of animals such as food preparation and keeping enclosures clean and safe. Oftentimes, they are required to make detailed observations as well as assist in capturing and restraining animals. Keeping records is usually part of the job too.
Aside from becoming a zoo keeper, the course can also pave way for jobs like VET assistant and wildlife officer. You can also work for animal hospitals and day care centers, impound centers and protection agencies. Specialized animal management areas and exotic animals are often handled by specialist zoo keepers.