Master in Interior Design
Cursar el máster significa estar en contacto directo con grandes profesionales: profesores, empresas y los mismos estudiantes. Además, no solo estableces un vínculo con el mundo profesional, sino que obtienes unos conocimientos mucho más específicos, que te dan una visión más amplia del sector.
← | →
Realmente este posgrado ha supuesto un punto de inflexión en mi vida, un antes y un después. Me ha encantado, he aprendido muchísimo y me ha aportado mucho como profesional.
← | →
En Barcelona (España)
Importe original en EUR:
Emagister.com offers you the Master’s Degree in Interior Space, a one-year programme designed to gain advanced knowledge on the theory and the practice of interior spaces through the Postgraduate programmes. Both the Postgraduate Diploma in Interior Space: Private Perimeters and the Postgraduate Diploma in Work Spaces are focused on the social, economic, technological and environmental changing conditions that have an effect on domestic and work spaces.
The Master’s Degree in Interior Space is addressed to students who want to specialize in designing architectural interiors, offering them the opportunity to develop the capacity of analyzing, identifying and creating solutions using the critical thought and the spatial understanding for the solution of design problems in the built environment.
The programme prepares future design professionals to improve the spatial and functional quality of interior spaces, ensuring the well-being of its users and being environmentally friendly.
ELISAVA encourages and supports the application of technological innovation as an advanced method to design interior spaces and furniture.
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
Study in depth the specific production characteristics of various design methods in connection with work space.
Discover the requirements of corporate entities.
Value the impact of new technologies on the fitting out of physical space.
Assimilate emerging social and cultural values, which form the basis of implementation criteria, by studying the disciplines they consist of: ergonomics, ecology, economics, sociology, anthropology and their impact on the design process.
Use knowledge creatively, as befitting the very notion of design.
¿Esta formación es para mi?: Graduates in Design. Architects. Architectural technicians, building engineers. Graduates in Fine Arts. Professionals or academics with proven experience in the fields this course covers.
Para poder hacer este curso debés tener uno de estos niveles de estudios: Grado universitario, Master, Doctorado
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
Miriam Rodríguez Seoane
Esteve Gil Honorato
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Interior design
- Furniture design
- Corporative interior design
- Work space
- Interior space
- Building materials
- Interior design project
- Kitchen design
- Minimal space
- Digital design
- Quick draft
- Design project
- Air conditioning
The Postgraduate Diploma in Design of Work Space is structured in the following thematic modules:
PLANNING GUIDE OF THE WORK SPACE
- Basic measures.
- Mechanization of the environment.
- Voice and data management.
- Introduction to the resource management: facilities and project management.
- Maintenance and replacement, operating services.
- Space organisation. Project operators.
- Architectural devices and work organisation.
- Historical evolution and recent geography of the office buildings.
- Communication and Design.
- Design for the company –design for the users.
- Concept and space planning.
- Safety, health and risk prevention.
- Acoustic, light and thermal comfort.
- Elements of the system: furniture.
- Elements of the system: lighting.
- Applied graphics. Signage. Corporative image.
- Facing materials. Cataloguing and the products approval.
- Production processes of dividing lines and accessories.
- Light as an active in the space conceptualization.
- New textures, new meanings.
- About colour.
A project which consists of the implementation of an administrative or professional office in a pre-existent venue.
- Visits to the interior of buildings and corporations and visits to companies that produce specialized equipment for the work space.
- Different lectures given by renowned professionals.
- Each thematic module is related to one practical exercise or workshop.
Postgraduate Diploma in Interior Space Design. Private Perimeters
The classes of Interior Space, Private Perimeters are broken down into the following modules:
MODULE OF CRITERIA FOR INTERIOR SPACE
THEORETICAL APPROACH CONCERNED WITH CRITICAL REFLECTION UPON PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE AND CREATIVE PROCESSES OF INTERIOR DESIGN
- Methodologies and introduction to research
- Design process: explore and analyze client/user requirements and brief, project development, budgeting, project management and project communication.
- Theoretical reflections: houses today, spatial criteria, colour, etc.
- Builder’s view.
- Client’s view
- Photographer’s view.
- Editor’s view.
Renowned interior designers, architects, designers and other professionals involved in interior design present their own work
Visit to built examples that show the high value of the design process and an excellent result of a domestic interior design.
MODULE OF TOOLS
FURNITURE AND BUIDLING MATERIALS FOR INTERIOR DESIGN
- Selection of materials and their application systems for an interior space.
- Knowledge of technical, practical and aesthetic functions.
- Field trip to Materfad the materioteca of the FAD (Fostering Arts and Design) to learn about innovative materials and production.
- Sustainable materials, products and systems for the health and air quality in an interior space.
- Implementation of installations in the domestic interior design project.
- Plumbing and sewer system.
- Electrical installation and Lighting
- Ventilation and gas.
- Heating and air conditioning.
- Home automation and telecommunications.
- Energy efficient installations
MODULE OF THE INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT
With an active participation of the students the several workshops integrated within the course promote a conceptual and experimental approach to design through a hands-on learning method.
It usually begins with a presentation to provide the theoretical foundation that aims to deepen the comprehension of a specific subject. During the workshop, students will develop an intense quick draft resolution or a physical object.
- Kitchen design.
- Furniture design.
- Minimal space.
- Digital Design and Fabrication.
Importe original en EUR: