En Glasgow (Escocia)
The Masters in Organisation Leadership combines a general focus on the leadership of organisations with a focus on the leadership of specific services and agency sectors.
Instalaciones y fechas
A tener en cuenta
Normally a first degree or equivalent. Experience in a leadership role in a human service setting. English language If your first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.
Preguntas & Respuestas
Plantea tus dudas y otros usuarios podrán responderte
- The programme, the only one of its kind in Scotland, brings together people from early childhood, schools, higher education, adult education and public service agencies through common leadership programmes.
- The personal study course enables you to negotiate a specific programme of study over one semester, which may include internships or the completion of specific research for a community organisation.
- The flexible delivery of the programme through intensive teaching and extensive online support means you would only need to be based in Glasgow for a limited number of teaching days.
MSc: 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time
You will take three compulsory courses, an optional course (selected from six options) and a dissertation. The programme offers intensive teaching days supported by substantial documentation on the University's virtual learning environment Moodle.
You will get an insight into the differing leadership perspectives of your fellow students as well as an opportunity to develop your own specialised interest areas with individually oriented courses. Your progress through the programme will be immediately applicable in your real-life role.
- Understanding leadership, including both the theory and styles of leadership and the practical issues facing leaders in times of change
- Introduction to education and social research
- Personal study.
- Leadership in the childhood practice context
- Leadership in a school context
- Leadership in a higher education context
- Leadership in an adult or community context
- Leadership in a children's services context
- Leadership in a public service context.
Career prospectsYou should be able to further your leadership credentials within your current role. The programme also provides an excellent foundation for doctoral study.